The main Double Dragon theme was interestingly used in the song "Black Fire" by British heavy metal band Dragonforce in 2003. When I hear a metal band play certain video game themes of the '80s and '90s , I think it helps to show that a lot of that game music was based on metal melodies (by the way Double Dragon was created by Technos). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBN1rAE8sdo&t=3m42s
The Metal Slug theme sounds like an Arabic Deep Purple :)
Naohisa Morota who did Sunset Riders....I thought you said "Moroder", thinking that it might be an alias, attributing Giorgio Moroder, a founding father of synthesized music.
The VGMPF says that Yasuhiro Kawakami may have done the music for Shinobi, but are uncertain.
The main Double Dragon theme was interestingly used in the song "Black Fire" by British heavy metal band Dragonforce in 2003. When I hear a metal band play certain video game themes of the '80s and '90s , I think it helps to show that a lot of that game music was based on metal melodies (by the way Double Dragon was created by Technos).
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBN1rAE8sdo&t=3m42s
The Metal Slug theme sounds like an Arabic Deep Purple :)
Naohisa Morota who did Sunset Riders....I thought you said "Moroder", thinking that it might be an alias, attributing Giorgio Moroder, a founding father of synthesized music.
The VGMPF says that Yasuhiro Kawakami may have done the music for Shinobi, but are uncertain.